You may have a problem when you send emails from your Outlook Express account. Next error: “Failed to attach to the server. Socket Error 10051 Error Number: [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]
What’s wrong with [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], and why does it happen?
Error no: [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is due to an SMTP server conflict due to the poor set up of your software choices. You would like to check that each of the entered parameters is correct with port numbers, authentications, and secure connections.
There are more alternatives to uncover this error; however, we are starting to discuss the six best and the fastest methods.
Check the account settings before you start the solution:
Click the Tools menu, pick an account that creates the matter, and click Properties. Next, check if the title of the outgoing mail server (SMTP) is accurate. If the server is asking for verification, check My server needs authentication.
Click on More Settings
Check the SMTP port number to see the equivalent shown to your F.A.E. If the connection has to be safe, check the mark; this server needs a secure SSL connection.
Microsoft Outlook error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] tends to occur on windows ten, which signifies the matter with Outlook Express or Windows Mail. Usually, this error is due to the struggle seen between S.M. T.P. Servers when one user tends to send the mail without setting the account correctly.
In this guide, The six secure methods are used to unravel the error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] that can assist you.
Fix the use of the Features tab and Programs
- First, plan to resolve this Outlook Express error with the AutoFix Tool program and features:
- Click on the Windows button and search for the program and features ( the control panel can be opened and view the program and therefore the features)
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 in the context of programs and features. (or select any applicable application from the Office)
- In front of the Programs and hence the Features window, click the Edit button to set the “Repair” and, consequently, following advice on your screen.
When the process is finished, reboot one to Outlook and check if there is a deletion of the error code. If this exists, then try method 2.
The server requirement setting must be checked as follows:
- Open Outlook from your applications.
- Open your file.
- Click on Account Settings
- From the Account Settings window, click on the Email tab, then you’ll see the next window.
- Choose an account in Outlook.
- Choose an email address from that list.
- Click on the email account, and then click on more settings.
- Then you have to open the e-mail settings online.
- Open a new tab on the outgoing server.
- Mark, my outgoing server (SMTP) needs authentication in the first option.
- Click OK to save all the settings.
My server needs to be authenticated. After clicking ‘OK now,’ you have to restart Outlook, see if the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error is deleted, then go for the next remedy.
Duplicate Accounts must be tested, and Duplicate Accounts should be deleted.
Didn’t you still get the solution? You need to look if the accounts are duplicated. It may be the main cause for error [pii email 37f47c4046498129d6], and removing duplicate accounts may even be the quick fix. Please follow the alternatives below.
- Click the Outlook menu.
- Open the account settings menu and click on the mailing tab.
- In the list, Check the duplicate account and choose one of them.
- Click Remove to request the obviation of a duplicate account.
- The duplicate account must be removed from Microsoft Outlook.
After removing the duplicate account, reopen Outlook and check that you still see the Error Code [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. Then the matter may also be a tricky touch; go to the fourth method and see if you’re going to be sorted out.
Change the port number of the server.
- Open your Outlook
- Click on the file and go to Account Settings.
- From the account settings, click the email, and from the list, your email account must be chosen.
- A new email account window will be formed.
- Go for more settings and click the Internet Email Settings button.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Now change the port number (S.M.P.T.) from 465 to 587.
- Click OK to save every change.
- Change SMTP port number in Outlook Settings Smtp port number.
After the settings are finished, restart Outlook and see that the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error is removed. If you’re lucky, the issue is resolved if you don’t still have method 5.
The Antivirus software must be checked in your window.
There might also be an easy solution to fix the error in this procedure. Disable Antivirus for a short time to prevent Microsoft Outlook from connecting to the email client.
- Disable Antivirus as follows Steps
- Select Settings Start
- Click Update and Security
- Click Windows Security
- Choose the protection against virus/threat,
- Use the settings (or the Virus & Threat Protection settings in the previous Windows 10 versions).
Each Antivirus program has distinct settings to disable it. Check with the software you are using continuously.
Fix the error with the Automatic repair tool
If you have very little time, you can rapidly fix the issue using an automated repair tool. The automatic repair tool identifies MS Outlook error on its own and rectifies the conflicts that occur within it, and forever error is fixed. This tool is efficient because you wouldn’t have to worry about losing your files by trying various methods recommended on the internet that might be misleading and wrong. The auto repair tool can be properly installed by running your.exe file on your PC. Once installed, you need to lead it to the destination where MS Outlook is installed on a computer to start repair work and diagnosis.