All are too damn appropriate for any search engine marketing analyst or a specialist. Basically, I worked on over 2 dozen search engine marketing techniques these days and they all proved to be crucial. Here is an outline of the techniques I treated:
1) Keywords – The meta keywords tag lets in you to provide extra text for search engines like google to index together with the relaxation of what you’ve written in your page. Meta key phrases can emphasize a specific phrase or phrase within the principal body of your textual content.
2) Most Common Keywords Test – Check the maximum commonplace key phrases & their usage (range of times used) to your web web page. HOW TO FIX In order to pass this check, you ought to optimize the density of your primary keywords displayed above. If the density of a particular keyword is beneath 2% you must boom it and if the density is over four% you have to decrease it.
Three) Keyword Usage – This describes if your maximum commonplace keywords are used for your name, meta-description and meta keyword tags. Keyword(s) not included in Meta-Title Keyword(s) included in Meta-Description Tag Keyword(s) blanketed in Meta-Keywords Tag HOW TO FIX, First of all, you ought to make certain that your web page is the use of the identify, meta-description and meta keywords tags. Second, you should alter those tags content on the way to encompass some of the number one keywords displayed above.
Four) Headings Status – This shows if any H1 headings are used in your web page. H1 headings are HTML tags that can help emphasize important subjects and key phrases on a web page. HOW TO FIX In order to skip this test you need to pick out the maximum crucial subjects out of your web page and insert those topics among tags. Example: the Important subject matter is going here Another subject matter Headings Status This indicates if any H2 headings are used in your web page. H2 headings may be beneficial for describing the sub-subjects of a web page.
5) Robots.Txt Test – Search engines ship out tiny applications called spiders or robots to go looking your website online and produce statistics lower back in order that your pages may be listed within the seek effects and found by way of net users. If there are files and directories you do no longer want to be listed by using search engines like google and yahoo, you can use the “robots.Txt” file to outline wherein the robots ought to not cross. These documents are quite simple textual content files which are located on the root folder of your website: There are two important concerns while the use of “robots.Txt”: – the “robots.Txt” file is a publicly to be had file, so each person can see what sections of your server you don’t want robots to use; – robots can forget about your “robots.Txt”, especially malware robots that test the net for safety vulnerabilities.
6) Sitemap Test – This check is to check in case your website is the use of a “sitemap” record: sitemap.Xml, sitemap.Xml.Gz or sitemapindex.Xml. Sitemaps are a smooth way for webmasters to inform search engines like google about pages on their websites that are to be had for crawling. In its most effective shape, a sitemap is an XML record that lists URLs for a site together with additional metadata about each URL (whilst it was last up to date, how frequently it commonly changes, and the way crucial it’s miles, relative to different URLs inside the website) in order that search engines can extra intelligently move slowly the website online.
7) Favicon Test and Validator – Check in case your website is the use of and correctly imposing a favicon. Favicons are small icons that appear on your browser’s URL navigation bar. They also are stored subsequent to your URL’s name while bookmarking that page. They can assist brand your website online and make it clean for customers to navigate for your website among a list of bookmarks. HOW TO FIX To add a favicon to your web page, you need to have your brand created in a 16×16 PNG, GIF or ICO image and uploaded on your network server. Then it is sincerely a rely on adding the subsequent code into the header of your HTML code on your net pages: In the instance above the “url_to_my_favicon” refers to the actual place of your favicon document.
Google PageRank Test – Check Google PageRank on your internet site. A Google PageRank (PR) is a measure from zero – 10 and is decided via a proprietary mathematical formulation that counts each link to an internet site as a vote. In essence, your website is put up against each other internet site with comparable content and keywords in a popularity contest. Therefore, it is essential for your internet site to collect backlinks from different websites which are basically giving a vote of confidence in your web page. With your internet site already cleaned up and shining with super first-class content and internal SEO strategies (keywords, meta tags, etc), you must have a method to get your website observed with the aid of others. Important pages acquire a better PageRank and are much more likely to appear on the pinnacle of the hunt results.
Alexa Page Rank Test – Check Alexa Rank on your website. Alexa Rank measure the traffic fee of your area and is determined by the net data organization Alexa. This company ranks websites based totally on the amount of traffic (over a period of 3 months) recorded from customers which have the Alexa Toolbar hooked up. The lower your rating on Alexa the better. Meaning when you have a ranking below 100,000 then your website ought to be producing some properly site visitors. The traffic rank relies upon on the popularity of your internet site (the range of users who visit your website and the wide variety of pages out of your site considered with the aid of the one’s customers). HOW TO FIX Some first-class practices for growth your Alexa Page Rank are listed under: